Friday, September 5, 2008

Am I good enough for you
Am I good looking for you
Am I nice enough for you
I want to give u all the best that i can
But I'm only a human
I have a Brightness side and Darkness Side
When I'm in my brightness side
I want you grasping my hand
When I'm in my Darkness side
I want you hug me and still Grasping my hand
Will you do that?...Will you still beside me
And still love me
Still whispering to my ears that eveything is gonna be alright
Even though I have Brightness side and Darkness Side
I am just I am
The one who love u
The One that still beside you no matter what happend
B'coz that's Love
we take care of each other
I will stay here with u With Eveything You Are
And For everything I Am
Please Loved Me with Eveything I AmThen You will see the True Love
*For anyone who can not accept Darkness side (weakness) your partners
Please trust Yourself, that human is only human
With their Darkness side and their Brightness side
With their Weaknesses and their Strengthness
Then you will be happier
Love is just so beautifull

No comments: