Well, I had presentation today.
It was my turn to present, eventually.
I was the first time to present in front all of my schoolmates and lecture.
Felt nervous indeed of course.
Bad present and I thought I will score low mark.
Never mind.
The first time..
It was a good try
Let it be my experience.. (consoling myself =.=)
And thanks to God that I had done it and it was over.
" I can do everything through Him who gives me strength" ^^
Today, Friday
We have LAN lesson of course
Doing the same wish, we hoped there has no current during the lesson
But it was all in vain.
Well, I didnt care of it much because I didnt listen what the lecture said
Just concentrate my Econs revision at down
Because tomorrow I have Econs test again >.<
Hoping I can get good result la~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learning something new
Hoping I can do it well and see your smiles again.
Friday, August 15, 2008
15082008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment